Tuesday, September 20, 2011

10 Months Old!




Audrey is 10 months old today! I can't believe that we're going to be planning her first birthday soon. I was in a meeting at work the other day, and a co-worker was talking about how her daughter was now a freshman in high school and she couldn't believe that she would be going off to college in just a few years. I started to tear up...right there at work! Guess I'm going to be one of those moms that cries at the drop of the hat and embarrasses her children...sorry in advance, Audrey!


Audrey is getting bigger by the day! She has officially outgrown her 6 month clothes and her 9 month clothes are getting a little small! She is still crawling around everywhere. She can pull up in her crib, but hasn't anywhere else. Scott thinks she'll be walking before the end of October, but I think it will be closer to her first birthday. She still doesn't have any teeth, but I keep thinking they are coming any minute now. She chews on everything and I think I can feel one starting to push through. Since she doesn't have teeth, she is struggling with eating anything but purees. This week, we tried beans - kidney and refried - and she hated them both! She will eat chunks of banana though. We also gave her meat for the first time - it was a sweet potato/chicken puree and she liked it. Her new favorite though is yogurt! She loves it! We've tried vanilla, blueberry and peach and she loves it all!
 Now that her hair is getting longer, it just keeps getting curlier, just like her daddy's. In fact, Scott's nephew Ryan said that Audrey looked like him when we saw them last weekend!
Daddy might be due for a haircut!

You know what I always say...
a girl just can't have too much animal print in her wardrobe!
I think Audrey agrees...

No comments:

Post a Comment