Sunday, May 13, 2012

Second Mother's Day

We celebrated my second Mother's Day and it was perfect! We started the day off by going for a walk and to the park - the weather was amazing! Then Scott and Audrey gave me my cards - Scott's was sweet and sentimental and Audrey's was cute and funny. Scott also got me beautiful tulips and a gift that he says is in the mail. Then we headed over to Gaga's house for lunch with Mandy and her family and Gigi. Audrey skipped her morning nap, so luckily we got her to take a long nap at Gaga's before we headed to the next celebration! During nap time, Meredith and Gwendolyn tried on some of my old dance recital costumes and Meredith and I played Scrabble!
So hard to get a good photo of everyone!


After nap time, we headed to Aunt Crystal's to celebrate with Scott's family. After such a busy day, Audrey was ready for bed by the time we got home. Luckily she was in a good enough mood to get a few good group photos in!

No comments:

Post a Comment