Monday, March 21, 2011

4 Months Old!

Loves her tutu!
4 months old!
Audrey is 4 months old today! She just keeps getting more and more fun and it's so amazing to watch her little personality start to come out. She is "talking" more and more and is very expressive. You can tell she has a lot to say and wants to get it out! Unfortunately, as you'll see in the photos, she is not very photogenic yet. For some reason, every time I get the camera out, she gets this scowl on her face. I think she hates the flash. I swear she smiles all the time but you wouldn't know it by looking at the photos I've been taking!
Yes, that is Elvis!
Our friend Stacy made it - adorable!


Somebody's a Beatles fan (just like mommy)!

She is very into grabbing things now. Today she even starting grabbing her pacifier and trying to get it into her mouth. She was close but didn't quite make it! She is also very into sucking her thumb. She is still having stranger anxiety, but I think it's getting better. Gaga and Papa babysat this past weekend and I think she was pretty good for them (at least they said she was!) and we hung out with Scott's family on Sunday and Aunt Crystal really won her over! We have our 4 month doctor's appointment on Wednesday, so I'll post her official stats then.

Gaga & Papa

Cousins Ryan, Sydney and JT











Tummy Time!


No comments:

Post a Comment