Saturday, August 6, 2011

From tummy to sitting up!

I've been wondering how babies manage to get into seated position from laying down, seems like it would be hard for them to do. Well yesterday, I found out! I've been trying to put Audrey on her tummy to encourage crawling (I think we're close!), but she doesn't like it for some reason. So yesterday, she figured out how to get from her tummy to sitting up all by herself! She was pretty proud of herself once she did it. So I immediately decided we needed to drop the crib. Unfortunately, we were heading out the door to a wedding, but Gaga and Papa came over to babysit and Papa was able to drop the crib for us so she wouldn't hop out of it (which I was convinced she was going to do). It so fun to see her gaining more independence and trying to figure things out on her own - such a big girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment