Friday, January 7, 2011

Week 7

Audrey is 7 weeks old today! We had an eventful week! Today Audrey and I made a trip up to Leavenworth to visit Daddy at work for the first time. Well, I've been there many times, but that didn't stop me from getting lost on the way there. I swear I've been there at least 10 times and I missed my exit and drove almost all the way to Lawrence. I guess I shouldn't drive while sleep-deprived...

Audrey met Scott's co-workers and posed next to the fire truck. She didn't get to ride along this time, but maybe sometime soon...


Yesterday, we met up with my friends Jen and Laura and her son Henry. We went to lunch at our favorite sushi place - I hadn't had sushi since before pregnancy and it was delicious! Earlier this week, Scott went hunting for pheasant and quail, so on Wednesday, we went to Nana and Papa's house to try it and Audrey got to see her aunts Crystal and Laura and uncle Brian and her cousins Ryan and JT (Charlie and Sydney couldn't make it).
Nana and Audrey
On Tuesday, my parents came over and brought dinner since Scott was working. Papa discovered that Audrey loves it when you sing nursery rhymes to her. Guess I need to learn those!
The only pic I could find of Papa with Audrey was in the hospital!
Need to take more photos!

1 comment:

  1. Hello there. I just found this blog. So I had to catch up on 7 weeks! I need to come see you and Audrey when I get back from HK. I LOVE the baby's room.

    ReplyDelete