Saturday, April 2, 2011

One month to go...

So the final month of my maternity leave has begun. I'll go back to work part time in May and full time in June. I've been so lucky to be able to take 5 MONTHS of maternity leave (thanks, Hallmark!). It's been so amazing to be able to be with her and have my main focus be on her for that long. Going back to work will be bittersweet. I like my job and have a lot of friends at work that I've really missed seeing (and as my friend Laura said, it'll be fun to get dressed up again!). But it's going to be so hard to leave her. But until then, we are going to live it up in April!

So the cold I mentioned last time turned out to be a doozy. Luckily, Audrey didn't get it as bad as I did. I've been pretty much wiped out for the entire week! Thankfully, Audrey has still been sleeping through the night, otherwise I'm not sure how I would function at all! And Scott was off work all weekend, so it has been nice to have his help - I even got to sleep in until 9:30 today!

And of course some new cute photos to share! We are still struggling with smiling for the camera. She really is a very happy baby who smiles all the time, she just hates to have her picture taken for some reason!

Audrey and the guys
She really looks angry in this one...

Cute outfit from Aunt Mandy


No comments:

Post a Comment