Sunday, May 8, 2011

First Mother's Day!

My first Mother's Day was wonderful! I just feel so lucky and blessed to have Audrey in our lives. She has brought so much joy to us and I just love being her mom! Audrey and Scott got me beautiful tulips and a card.

Happy Mother's Day!
 First we went to Aunt Crystal and Uncle Charlie's house to celebrate with Scott's family. Audrey did well until it was time for a nap. We tried to use their pack 'n play, but she refused to sleep in it, so she was a bit grumpy the rest of the day. The girl needs her naps!


Nana and Audrey - she loves her feet!
 Later, we went to meet my parents and Grandma for dinner to celebrate with them. Unfortunately, it was close to bed time, so we had to eat and run to get her in bed, but we had a fun time with Gaga, Papa and Gigi.

Gaga, Gigi, Audrey and me

Gaga and Audrey


No comments:

Post a Comment