Wednesday, May 18, 2011

She's Rolling!

For a while now, we've been encouraging Audrey to roll over. You might remember a video from week 16 of her rolling over. Well, apparently that was a fluke because after she did it four times that day, she just stopped rolling over. She's been really close for a while to rolling from her back to her tummy, but today she did it...and I missed it! I left for work at about 8:00 and she was getting ready to go down for a nap (an early one...she has a cold so I think she's been more tired than usual). Scott texted at about 9:00 and said she had rolled over in her crib from her back to her tummy! Gaga came over later to watch her for a while and she did it again in her crib a couple of times. I'm off work tomorrow so hopefully she will do it again for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment