Monday, December 20, 2010

1 Month Old!

Audrey is one month old today and I can't believe how the time has flown by! We are going to the doctor for our one month appointment on Wednesday, so we can't wait to see how much she has grown, but based on these photos, I think she looks bigger!

Week 1
 
1 Month


This week, we started preparing for Christmas with the most important thing - baking Christmas cookies at Gaga & Papa's house! My mom and I always bake a ton of cookies each year and this was Audrey's first time. She didn't help much, but she looked darn cute in her apron. I told Gaga that next year when cousins Meredith and Gwendolyn are living in town, we will have a 1 year old, a 2 year old and a 6 year old to help with the baking! :-)
Check us out - matching aprons!
We had some more visitors today. Lisa stopped by for lunch and tonight our friend Hillary stopped by. It's so great to have visitors since we've been stuck in the house most of the time for the past month! Hillary is due in February, so we were already planning our play dates. She doesn't know what she's having yet, but I think it's a girl (and I'm usually right about these things...right, Henry?)  :-)
Practicing her skills - she's a natural!

No comments:

Post a Comment