Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Audrey's Nursery - almost complete!

So here are some long overdue shots of Audrey's nursery. Scott began working on it back in July/August after we found out we were having a girl and I ordered the bedding. I wanted something that was fun and girly yet elegant and the bedding I found was perfect! I got it on http://www.babybedding.com/ - the brand is Carousel. I loved it because you can buy the bedding piece by piece (vs. an entire set that comes with pieces you might not use) AND you can buy coordinating fabric! My mom and I made the curtains and I made the pillow! It took us literally all day to make the curtains (about 10 hours to be exact), but they turned out really well! The curtains are lined, so they will be great for afternoon naps! We still have a few finishing touches to add, but it is very close to begin done...

No comments:

Post a Comment