Wednesday, December 22, 2010

One Month Check-up - a day early...

Today Audrey had her one month check up. Apparently it was supposed to be tomorrow, but I had the days mixed up. The ladies at my pediatrician's office must think I'm stupid because I always do something like this...I think it just shows how sleep deprived I am! They were so nice and squeezed us in a day early. Audrey did so well, she got her shots and her measurements and the doctor said she looked great! She weighs 8 lbs. 11.5 oz. (34%) and 21.5 inches (56%), so since birth she has gained 1 lb. and 2.5 oz. and grown 2.5 inches! Other progress includes holding her head up for short periods of time, following objects (she loves the swing and the play gym) and I'm pretty sure I got her to smile yesterday, but it might have just been gas!

Here is her "official" one month photo. My friend Jeannie suggested I take a monthly shot with a stuffed animal to track her growth - great idea! So this is my velveteen rabbit that I had when I was growing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment