Wednesday, December 1, 2010

"I'm ready for my close-up!"

Today we had Audrey's first photo shoot. We used Kayla at Only Young Once and she was wonderful! She does the sessions out of her house and she is so patient and wonderful! So we headed up north for the session at 10:00 this morning. Miraculously, I was able to shower and get ready before Audrey and Scott woke up and I was ready in time! Scott couldn't believe it! Still, we arrived at the session a few minutes late. Getting out of the house with a baby is so much harder - luckily, Kayla understood.

Audrey did pretty well during the photo shoot considering the circumstances. She really wasn't very happy the whole time and wanted to nurse about every 30 minutes. But amazingly enough, Kayla was able to get some good shots of Audrey looking pretty happy. Scott and I joined in for a few family shots. Within the 5 minutes that she was shooting us, Audrey managed to poop twice and pee on me (she was naked for the entire photo session)! The mess looks a lot bigger when it's on your clothes and not in the diaper! I can't believe that much poo/pee can come from such a tiny baby! Good thing I was wearing my black maternity pants...I have quickly learned that black is my new favorite color - hides stains pretty well!

No comments:

Post a Comment